This public offer (hereinafter - the OFFER) in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is an official proposal of a non-profit organization - Non-profit organization "Fund for the Support and Development of Contemporary Art" Art.Coordinate "(hereinafter - RECIPIENT OF DONATION) shall be concluded with an indefinite circle individuals (hereinafter referred to as the VICTOR) an agreement for donating funds (hereinafter referred to as the CONTRACT) in the manner and on the conditions provided for in this Offer.
The offer comes into force from the date of its publication (placement) on the official website of the Recipient of the donation in the information and telecommunications network Internet at https://artcoordinate.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the SITE). The Offer is valid for an unlimited period.
The recipient of the donation has the right to amend the Offer without notice and / or withdraw (cancel) it at any time at its discretion. Changes made by the Recipient of a donation to the Offer come into force from the day the changes (new version of the Offer) are posted on the Site, unless another date for the entry into force of such changes is additionally determined.
The invalidity of one or more conditions of this Offer does not entail the invalidity of the entire Offer.
ACCENT OF THE OFFER
In accordance with Articles 435 and 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Contract for the donation of funds is concluded by acceptance of the Offer by the Donor, that is, by expressing the full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of the Offer by the Donor.
Acceptance is the transfer of funds by the Donor to the current account of the Recipient of the Donation, specified in the section of the Agreement “Details of the Recipient of the Donation”.
At the same time, the following information should be indicated in the payment receipt for the transfer of funds in the column "Purpose of payment": "Transfer of the Donation within the framework of the Public Offer on the conclusion of the Donation Agreement".
The date of conclusion of the Agreement is considered to be the acceptance by the Recipient of the donation. The place of conclusion of the Agreement is the city of St. Petersburg, Russian Federation.
Before making an acceptance, the Donor is obliged to familiarize himself with all the terms of the Offer. The donor who has made the acceptance is considered to have read and agree with all the terms of the Offer, while the Agreement in accordance with Articles 434, 435 and 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is considered concluded in writing on the terms of this Offer.
SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
1. In accordance with this Agreement, the Donor, as a voluntary donation, transfers by any payment method specified on the website https://artcoordinate.com/ his own funds to the Recipient of the donation to his current account, and the Recipient of the donation accepts the Donation and uses it for statutory purposes ...
2. The performance by the Donor of actions under this Agreement is a donation in accordance with Article 582 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
3. The amount of the transferred funds is determined by the Donor independently and is indicated in the corresponding payment order for the transfer of funds. Donation is not subject to VAT.
4. The donation is transferred by transferring funds to the current account of the recipient of the donation in the currency of the Russian Federation.
5. The donation is transferred by the Donor for the statutory purposes of the Recipient of the donation.
6. The use of the Donation for the statutory purposes of the Recipient of the Donation implies the costs of maintaining the Recipient of the Donation (administrative and management expenses).
7. If the use of the Donation for the purposes specified in clause 5 of this Agreement becomes impossible due to objective circumstances. A donation can be used for a different purpose only with the consent of the Donor.
8. The use of the Donation not in accordance with the purpose specified in this Agreement entitles the Donor, his heirs or other legal successors to demand the cancellation of the Donation.
9. The recipient of the donation publishes detailed information about his activities, the goals of the tasks, activities implemented within the framework of the statutory activities and the results obtained on his official website https://artcoordinate.com/ and in other open sources.
PARTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
10. The donor has the right, upon request, to receive information about the donations made by him, as well as about the use of the funds transferred by him as donations. Such information, including information about the current programs and projects of the Recipient of the Donation, may be sent to the Donor in the form of reports and mailings by e-mail, to which the Donor agrees to receive along with the conclusion of this Agreement.
11. The recipient of the donation is obliged to use the funds received from the Donor under this agreement strictly in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and within the framework of its statutory activities.
12. The recipient of a donation has the right to use for administrative and management expenses no more than 20% of the amount of funds received by him as a Donation.
13. The Donor gives permission to process and store his personal data solely for the purpose of executing this Agreement.
14. The recipient of the donation does not bear any other obligations to the Donor, except for the obligations established by this Agreement.
15. All disputes related to the conclusion, execution, execution and termination of this Agreement will be resolved by the Parties through negotiations, and if it is impossible to resolve through negotiations, in court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, with mandatory observance of the pre-trial (claim) dispute settlement procedure provided by clauses 16 - 18 of the Agreement.
16. If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute through negotiations, the interested Party shall send a claim in writing, signed by an authorized person. The claim must be sent using the means of communication, allowing to record its departure (registered mail, telegraph, etc.) and receipt, or handed over by the other party against receipt of receipt.
17. The claim must be accompanied by documents substantiating the claims of the Party and documents confirming the authority of the person who signed the claim. These documents are sent in the form of copies duly certified by the sending Party. A claim sent without documents confirming the authority of the person who attributed it is considered not submitted and will not be considered.
18. The Party to which the claim is sent is obliged to consider it and inform the Sending Party in writing of the results of the consideration within 20 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim.
19. If the Parties do not come to an agreement in a pretentious manner, as well as if the Sending Party does not receive a response to its claim within the time period specified in clause 18 of the Agreement, the relevant Party has the right to submit the dispute to a court for resolution, at the location of the recipient of the donation.
20. This Agreement shall enter into force upon receipt of the Offer acceptance by the Recipient of the donation and shall be valid until the Parties fully fulfill their obligations under the Agreement.
21. The Agreement (and any part of it) is governed by and subject to interpretation in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
22. The Agreement may be terminated in cases stipulated by the current Russian legislation.
23. The Parties agree that all information that became known to the Parties in the course of the execution of this Agreement is confidential and is not subject to disclosure, unless the consent of the respective Party is obtained, unless the transfer of such information must be carried out legally and justified requirements of the competent state authorities in accordance with the Russian Federation.
In all other respects that are not provided for by this Agreement, the Parties are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
DETAILS OF THE DONATION RECIPIENT
Address: 197082, St. Petersburg,
ext. ter. municipal district No. 65,
Bogatyrskiy avenue, 48, building 1, letter A, apt. 420
Account No. 40701810555000001256
Correspondent account 30101810500000000653
Bank: СЕВЕРО-ЗАПАДНЫЙ БАНК ПАО СБЕРБАНК